This additionally applies to VoA seekers who’ve buddies or household in Qatar and wish to stick with them. The brand new rule applies to residents of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Philippines.
Indians make up the one largest nationality in Qatar – 24% of the inhabitants, as per 2022 information. Qatar (Arab) nationals make up lower than 15% of the whole inhabitants, adopted by different Arab (13%), Indian (24%), Nepali (16%), Filipino (11%) and Bangladesh and Sri Lankan (5% every).
Visas on arrival are legitimate for 30 days from the date of issuance legitimate on single journey or a number of journeys. This may be prolonged for an extra 30 days.
Further guidelines that apply…
RECOMMENDEDSTORIES FOR YOU
- Passport have to be legitimate for at the least 6 months
- Return ticket have to be confirmed
- The coming passenger should possess a minimal money quantity of US $1400 or a sound bank card, similar utilized for a whole household.
- Have to be totally vaccinated with vaccines accepted by the Ministry of Public Well being and have accomplished a interval of 14 days after the final dose.
- Should have a certificates confirming detrimental PCR check accomplished in the course of the 48 hours from the time of arrival.
- Should have an digital registration accomplished on the Ehteraz platform (www.ehteraz.gov.qa) to acquire the approval of the Ministry of Public Well being earlier than travelling.
The transfer comes as shock as Qatar was until not too long ago attempting to woo guests from India by holding highway reveals — like tourism authorities of many international locations which can be reopening now.